Slice has migrated from US only to UK and with 360Globalnet offers a cloud hosted, end-to-end, digital-first platform designed and built to drive experimentation and deployment.
Too many insurtech offers are too limited in scope and just customer UX technologies. Insurers need far more than that- digital platforms that cover the complete customer need
- customer UX from FNOL to settlement
- Repair and replace insurance supply chain
- Light touch but secure integration with core systems
Every insurer must get convincing answers to the following questions:-
- Can my clients report any type of claim via our website and via their mobile devices?
- Can my clients easily upload any type of video, imagery, dashcam footage, or documents from their mobile to our claims system without the need to download an app?
- Can this evidence be shared with all parties to a claim via a fully end-to-end secure digital process that orchestrates all supplier interactions?
- Can these processes, with their workflows and automation, be easily configured by our business people in hours and days rather than by IT people in weeks and months?
- Are GDPR compliance, robust resilience and state of the art security fully built in from the outset?
- Can I wrap this platform around our legacy core systems without complex and inflexible integration?
- Can all this be had without incurring any upfront investment costs, purely paying according to usage?
And very important- have a clear strategy based on:-
- Vision of the future of insurance
- Knowledge of the ecosystems that will dominate that future
- Anticipation of who will be their major competitor in the future
- Competitive differentiation
- Commitment from CEO to Claims Handlers
Any insurer that wants to become digital, while providing the next level in customer engagement and on-demand products, can quickly and easily deploy fully digital insurance products with minimum risk and expense.